Why You Need Vinyl Siding
The top home improvement project for your highest return on investment is vinyl siding; this is just one of the many reasons you need vinyl siding. Vinyl siding is a durable and beautiful option to enhance the curb appeal of your home and minimize the maintenance. Vinyl siding comes in an array of different styles, colors, and accessory options. Vinyl siding is a great way to change the look of your home completely.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
There are so many reasons why you need vinyl siding on your home. It is a great return on investment, that does not require a lot of upkeep, and it can be done rather quickly and inexpensively.
- Vinyl siding is durable/weather resistant – warranties range from 20 years to lifetime warranties from certain siding manufacturers. It can resist wind speeds up to 220 mph.
- Vinyl siding low maintenance/retains lasting color – virtually maintenance-free, no more scraping and painting, cleans with simple soap and water.
- Vinyl siding eco-friendly – reduced material use, and waste over the long life of the siding.
- Vinyl siding reduces heating and cooling costs/energy efficient- lower your energy bills
- Vinyl siding resists pests– vinyl siding resists cracks and warping, and most insects cannot get through the barrier that vinyl provides.
- Vinyl siding resists mildew
- Vinyl siding is a smart investment/increased resale value- texture and attention to detail allow the homeowner to fit any architectural style from modern to classic.
Smart Construction and Remodeling is a home improvement and storm damage repair company you can rely on. If you are in need of vinyl siding, call us for an estimate. We are proud to serve Minneapolis, St Paul, St Cloud, Shakopee, Edina, Inver Grove Heights, Bloomington, Blaine, Burnsville, Minnetonka, Apple Valley, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, Elk River, Forest Lake, and Woodbury, MN. Contact us at (612) 216-1186 to receive a vinyl siding estimate.